Saturday 22 February 2014

Baby Shower Ideas

I am currently looking for cute Baby Shower Ideas so if you come across any links please feel free to leave me a comment.

Candy Pacifiers over at Hope Studios


 Nail polish makes great favors for a baby shower as well.  Reveal the baby’s gender with boy or girl color nail polish as a favor.


This isn't a pattern or tutorial but I think most of us could figure out how to make these tiny little baby nappies and then pop something cute in them for party favors.

http://jennifermarmstrong.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/babyshower.jpg 


 Gingerbread Babies

 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.diapercakewalk.com/item_216/Sweet-Safari-Baby-Diaper-Cake.htm

baby diaper cake display

susie said...

Hi Khris,
I always liked making the little tea envelope. You make it from card stock, print any design you want and fold it like a matchbook cover. Place a yummy, soothing tea bag inside. One of my favorite sayings to print on it was ' A Baby is Brewing' They were a hit at my party and all the girls actually made a cup of tea!
I hope you have a lovely party...
hugs,
susie

Unknown said...

hello
Try Docmilo.com
It's a goldmine of ideas
kindly
marg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...