Sunday 12 April 2009

Blog Backgrounds

The first post here has to be free backgrounds for our blogs. I have been asked many times where I get my backgrounds from for my other blog so setting this blog up, the first thing was to put up the new pretty background. There are lots of talented people out in blog-land that offer freebies. The following are where I have found mine. If you have any problems setting up your blog just leave me a comment and I will do my best to give you a hand.

Smitten Blog Designs


The Cutest Blog on the Block
Allie Browns Layouts
Debs Background Blog
Shabby Blogs
The Blog Fairy
Hot Bliggity blog
That Blog Place
My Blog Makeover

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you for listing my site! (Almost Ready Blogs)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...